Virtual Cricket Simulator ( Alfa 2.0 ) :
- Leverage Two Wheel Machine
- Machine Type: Digital
- Line & Length: Mechanical
- Speed Control Digital
- Software Integration Kit
- Speed : 50 160 kmph
- Bowling Variations : Straight
- Replay feature
- Live Batsman View
- Operations : Digital
- Scoring Semi Automatic
- Bowler Type : International Bowling Attack
- Bowls : Cricket balls & PU Machine balls
- Software version :TCX 5.1
- PU Machine Balls @ 300/ per unit only
- GST & Transport Extra
How Scoring is done ?
- The scoring is given by the operator sitting in the machine room.
- The operator may also stand near the playing arena and give the scoring.
- The operator judges the shot played by the batsman as per the gaming module. Then he/she gives the scoring in the android tablet in which game is operated. The same is visible on the screen.
- As per the scoring, the emotions of the bowler will be visible on the screen
Prices given are for complete Cricket Simulator setup which includes =
Bowling Machine + Physical Structure + Electronics + Other Accessories